יום ראשון, 9 בפברואר 2014

What did i do...to be so black and blue


One of my pleasures in life is to buy second hand clothing. Unfortunately, there are not many second hand shops in my city, and these are very expensive. So I have two favorite places that a bit shady to buy, but I   enjoyed every minute of it! 
This jacket caught the corner of my eye and I knew I had to bay it. It's oversize- eternal weakness of my, and I didn't have in my closet a blue jacket. combining with the black squares it totally bought me.
I wore underneath a shirt with a cool texture that I also thrifted. To complete the look I stucked with black, silver jewelry and blue handbag that suit the jacket.














Sunglasses- eBay;  Jacket- thrifted;  Shirt-thrifted;  necklace- Castro;  Jeans- H&M;  
Booties- Twentyfourseven

Photos by ILIA Kogosov

XOXO

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה