The geometric trend continues this year and transformed even to nails. Triangle, square and circles begin to decorate the nails in a cute and complex designs. Many geometric designs require special tools, a steady hand and takes a long time but I want to show you a simple design that plays on the trend's shapes and gives a new twist on the half moon manicure, that i also really like.
I volunteered my mom's fingers for this guide because my nails are still healing from the gel polish that i removed. She chose this beatiful deep purple polish by Maybelline- New york (No. 17).
1. Start out with a base coat
2. Drag the nail polish in a diagnol line from the cuticle to the center
3. Repeat the same step in the other direction connecting the lines in the middle, creating a triangle
4. Fill in the rest of the nail. add a secend coat.
5. Finish it out with a top coat and you are done!