יום ראשון, 12 באפריל 2015

In That Old Fashioned Garden

Hey guys!

Thursday morning I got a massage from one of my best friends Almog, saying "Let's go on an adventure up north!". Because I did'nt do anything intersting this Passover holiday and I didn't had plans for the weekend, I rolled with it. "So what do we do?" I asked, and we decided to go to Haifa. So on Friday we packed a bag (or a huge suitcase because Almog don't know to pack light) and we were off to Haifa. 
The first thing you do in Haifa, like many others, is to go to the Bahai Gardens. It is the spiritual and administrative center of the Bahai faith. These spectacular gardens built from Stairs and terraces, fountains,  groomed greenery and lots of beautiful flowers. This is really one of the most beautiful places in the country.
I knew I'd have to walk a lot, so I put on my 'Next' sneakers. To that I've added my favorite black Skinny, with a Buttoned shirt. Because of the crazy weather recently, I wear a long gray cardigan and top it all up with a big hat.

Enjoy,










Hat- Thrifted; Chain necklace- Zara; Buttoned shirt & Jeans- Tamnoon; Shoes- Next



XOXO

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה