יום חמישי, 2 באפריל 2015

We never go out of style

Hey guys!
I do not know if it spring, or that I had celebrated my birthday or just because I'm on vacation and the weather is pleasant outside, but there is a feeling of shopping in the air. Therefore, almost every day the last two weeks I go around the shops. So you can imagine my excitement to go to the weekly market in the city. Although I did not buy a lot of things, I found Sandals in ridiculous price.
When I go out to do errands or shopping I prefer to wear something light and comfortable. White T-shirt and jeans are atimeless combination, and to this I added a flannel shirt tied around my waist in case I get cold. I finished the look with my favorite booties, some chains to add color and sunglasses.

Enjoy,











xoxo

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה